Kleffner Ranch Wedding: Annie + Colter
Annie + Colter's awe-inspiring spring wedding at Kleffner Ranch in Helena, Montana showcases authentic and meaningful country themes, and a fun-loving attitude of gratefulness as their begin their journey towards forever.
Your authentically country Montana wedding checklist:
- start with a big red barn, like Kleffner Ranch in Helena, MT.
- assemble your favorite people who wear boots, buckles and brimmed hats not for the fashion statement, but for the way of life it represents, those people willing to roll up their sleeves to help in any circumstance.
- gather all your family and friends creekside with drink in hand, where the wind wanders through the leaves and the birds add to the chorus of the “I do’s”
- add your personal flair to everything you can, like a couple of bovine to the top of your cake or a horseshoe wedding favor forged with your grandfather’s company brand
- let the live band play country songs by Brooks and Dunn and John Denver and coax out all the best two-steppers in the room
- while the rain pours down into the night, celebrate the beginning of forever, with those most special to you, with a gratefulness in your heart and a smile on your face.
Venue: Kleffner Ranch
Getting Ready Location / Accommodations: Wingate Hotel
Wedding Dress: Wedding Shoppe - Minneapolis
Makeup and Hair: Taylor @ Suite 431
Caterer: Bad Betty's BBQ
Florals: Westmont Flower and Trading Co.
Cake: Sweet Pea Bakery
Bar Services: Big Bull Bar
Live Music: Rocky Mountain Drifters
Photographer: Floating Leaf Studios
Like what you saw here? Interested in our photography services? Drop us a line here and let's chat.